• Designed for 12 V batteries from 1.6 to 25 Ah,
It can also provide a maintenance charging up to 80 Ah.
• Optimised maintenance charge, the charger can remain permanently connected for example whilst a vehicle is not in use over the winter. The «Auto Restart» function means that the charger will memorise the settings and restart automatically in the event of a power cut.
• Simplified interface to prevent user errors. When connected and if the battery voltage is over 7 V, the ARTIC 800 instantly launches the charge without user intervention.
• The ARTIC 800 runs on a single phase power supply between 100 to 240 V.
• The unattended charge and maintenance ensure maximum battery performance and longevity.
• Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
• Automatic stand-by mode if the battery is disconnected.
• Compact design, light and portable.
• Connection with quick connector.
• Shock-resistant housing, resistant to water ingress (IP44).
- Clamps 35mm
- Eyelets – M6
- Male Connector