Millers Alpine Antifreeze Extend – red. An ethylene glycol based automotive antifreeze and coolant, suitable for all year round use in the cooling systems of all internal combustion engines. Utilising OAT (Organic Acid Technology). This product contains no nitrates, amines, phosphates, borates, silicates and no other mineral additives.
- Offers protection down to –70°C and protection from corrosion for all metals found in the cooling system
- Extra long life – up to 155,000 miles (250,000 km) in passenger cars and 620,000 miles (1,000,000 kms) in commercial vehicles, or 5 years – whichever occurs first
- Vastly superior corrosion protection
- No silicates, nitrates, amines, borates or phosphates, improved stability and freedom from scale & deposits
- The latest technology is employed to give freedom from foaming and scale build up.
- Suitable for mixed fleets
- Best possible protection for all parts of the cooling system
- Utilises organic acid technology to provide effective corrosion inhibition
- Meets most European and International standards, conforms to BS 6580:2010
- 5 Litre