Gunson Trakrite Camber Gauge. A magnetic gauge that attaches to the hub or disc brake for accurate checking of the castor and camber angle. Indicates the correct adjustment to maintain proper wheel alignment and even tyre wear. Particularly useful after dismantling and re-assembling of the suspension to maintain the correct camber setting. The spirit level has a graduated camber scale from -6 to +6 that is the tool is precise and easy to read. There is a camber adjustment knob on the back and a spirit level on the front for accurate setting up of the tool.
- Magnetic gauge attaches to the hub or disc brake. Outside diameter: 55mm; 130mm total length.
- Graduates from -6 to +6. With a 65mm wide spirit level window for easy to read camber comparison readings.
- A useful tool to maintain the correct camber setting after dismantling and re-assembling the suspension.
- Ideal for comparison side to side after curbing or accidental suspension damage and can be used to check angles for comparison on any adjustable components.
- Supplied in a fitted blow mould storage case (160 x 130 x 70mm)