Millers Extra Cool is a corrosion inhibitor and coolant enhancer concentrate, designed to be added to coolant to help maintain flow and reduce deposit formation in radiators, and reduce coolant temperature by up to 15°C. It provides powerful corrosion protection for all metals found in engines and reduces engine operating temperatures.
This additive is especially suited to classic and modern motorsport applications where cooling efficiency is reduced and where maximum heat transfer is required. Also formulated for use in motorsport engines which are not allowed to run conventional coolant/antifreeze.
Mixes with all good quality antifreezes.
Dosage rate: 1 x 250ml bottle treats 10L of water.
- Helps to maintain coolant flow in radiators
- Reduces deposit formation in radiators
- Provides powerful corrosion protection for all metals found in engines, including aluminium and cast iron
- Helps reduce coolant temperature by up to 15˚C
- Reduces foaming and cavitation
- Prevents hot spots in the cooling system
- Reduces engine damage caused by prolonged high temperature running
Note: Does not provide antifreeze protection.