Penrite CV Joint Grease 100G
Penrite CV Joint Grease is a premium heavy duty, lithium complex, NLGI No. 1.5 grease containing molybdenum disulphide and graphite for boundary protection against the heaviest sliding, shock or impact loading conditions. It is a smooth black grease formulated with extreme pressure additives for maximum loading applications, anti-wear protection and water washout resistance. It contains effective rust, oxidation and corrosion inhibitors and will resist “squeeze out” from surfaces requiring lubrication under load conditions.
CV Joint Grease is ideal for Constant Velocity (CV) and Universal Joints in automotive applications where a heavy duty, high load carrying grease is required. It is perfect for ball joints, king pins and general chassis lubrication.
CV Joint Grease can also be used on plain bearings, slow speed bearings (not anti-friction) and roller bearings in industrial applications. It is also suitable for use in heavy duty applications in mining, construction, agriculture and industry in general where an extreme pressure, high load carrying, grease is required.
CV Joint Grease has excellent water washout resistance where in these applications, provides outstanding protection against rust and corrosion. It is also extremely shear stable for both high and low temperatures and provides protection for intermittent operation up to 200°C.
- Extreme pressure grease for high load applications
- Contains molybdenum disulphide for boundary lubrication protection
- High product stability and shear resistance for long life protection
- Excellent water washout resistance
- Protects against rust and corrosion in wet environments
- Good adhesion and resists “squeeze out”
- Handy 100gm tube perfect for 1 x CV Joint
- NLGI 1.5