Millers Assembly Lubricant. Specially developed for competition engine and transmission builders, containing solvent refined base stocks treated with a high concentration of ZDDP (Zinc Dithiophosphate) anti-wear additives. Provides any high performance engine or transmission with much needed additional lubricity on the first start-up, and also protects against the extreme high load placed on the camshaft and cam followers on the initial start-up.
Use as received for assembly of mechanical components to allow maximum mechanical protection of newly assembled components.
- Recommended for use during an engine rebuild to protect the valve train
- Provides mechanical protection during the initial start-up of the newly assembled components
- Designed to be retained on the components treated during the assembly
- Provides very high levels of anti-wear protection, particularly components subjected to high stress levels including camshafts/followers and crankshaft bearings
- Unlike assembly paste type compounds, this lubricant is fully miscible and compatible with engine and transmission oils and will fully dissipate on start up, reducing the need for an extra oil change
- 1 Litre