Penrite Steering Box Lube – 500ML
Penrite Steering Box Lube is an extreme pressure, NLGI 00, lithium based grease, blended with effective anti-wear, rust and oxidation inhibitors. It is a high viscosity, self-levelling grease that features non-corrosive extreme pressure (EP) additives to provide enhanced film strength protection.
Steering Box Lube is suitable for veteran/vintage and some classic car steering boxes. It can also be used in some classic car and motorcycle gearboxes that require high viscosity lubricants or a self-levelling grease such as Burman motorcycle gear boxes used in many older motorcycle brands such as AJS, BSA, Arial and others. It can be used wherever a semi fluid grease is required such as in some trailer bearing hubs, leaky gear boxes, slasher mower gearboxes, track rollers and certain centralised lubrication systems.
Penrite Steering Box Lube has a normal operating temperature range from -20ºC to 130ºC
- Extends bearing and gear life by minimising wear and shock loads
- Does not splash so maximises lubrication efficiency
- Resists leakage even under heavily loaded conditions
- Resists squeeze out
- Good low and high temperature fluidity
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Good water resistance