Penrite Engine Stop Leak has been specifically formulated to control engine oil leaks due to deteriorated or worn seals and gaskets including the rear main seal. It provides a temporary seal to prevent loss of lubricating fluid and possible engine seizure or failure resulting in costly repairs.
Penrite Engine Stop Leak gently revitalises worn and deteriorated gaskets and seals to prevent leaks and can reduce the risk of engine fire and excessive smoke from leaking oil onto extremely hot exhaust system manifolds, catalysts and pipes.
Engine Stop Leak is compatible with and will readily mix with mineral, semi synthetic and fully synthetic engine oils. It is safe to use with all metal types including cast iron, aluminium & magnesium.
Engine Stop Leak gently revitalises worn and deteriorated gaskets and seals to prevent leaks.
- Add one bottle (375ml) to engine through oil filler point.
- One bottle for up to 6 litres of engine oil.
- Use regularly at every oil change for maximum benefit
NOTE: Engine Stop Leak is NOT RECOMMENDED for VVTI petrol engines, diesel engines with oil operated injector pumps.
Engine Stop Leak is designed as a temporary repair and does not replace the need for mechanical repairs. If leaks are still evident after use, replacement or repair of faulty parts may be required.
- Revitalises worn seals and gaskets
- Reduces system leaks
- Reduces oil consumption
- Compatible with mineral and synthetic oils
- Reduces oil burning
- Can reduce costly repairs
- Prevents messy oil stains
- Reduces risk of fire from leaks