Penrite Mild EP Gear Oil – 1 Litre
Penrite Mild EP Gear Oil is a SAE 110 extreme pressure automotive gear oil meeting the requirements of API GL-4 for moderate to high load applications.
Mild EP Gear Oil is designed for use in all steel gear sets in vintage and classic cars and trucks as well as rack and pinion steering systems of 1950’s and 1960’s vehicles. is suitable for use in spiral bevel, worm and pre 1960 hypoid axles.
Mild EP Gear Oil is suitable for use in many gearboxes where a mild level of extreme pressure protection is required and in worm drive differentials used by early Peugeots.
Mild EP Gear Oil may be used where SAE 90 grades were originally specified (especially if the gearbox or diff is slightly worn) or SAE 140 oils were originally specified and the equipment is in good condition.
- Protects against wear.
- Good anti-friction characteristics.
- Compatible with copper alloy components.
- Protects against corrosion.
- Suitable where a SAE 90 grade is recommended.
- Suitable where SAE 140 oils were also recommended.
- Increased load carrying capacity.
- API GL-4
- 1 Litre
- Note – Use with caution if the oil is likely to come in contact with water.