Brown cavity wax for doors, frame members and exterior joints and crevices. The oil based brown coloured product is specially designed for applying into closed cavities such as doors, frame members and exterior joints and crevices. DINITROL ML is a penetrating cavity wax ideal for rust-proofing second-hand cars, trucks, buses and other commercial vehicles.
- Extremely Penetrating
- Stops ongoing corrosion
- Water displacing
- Oily, flexible film
- Wet in wet with bitumen vehicle Underbody coating
- 500ML Aerosol
DINITROL ML is designed for application into closed cavities such as doors, frame members and exterior joints and crevices. The product can be used for rust-proofing of second-hand cars, trucks, buses and other vehicles. Application temperature should be between 15 and 30°C.
DINITROL ML is applied by spraying with manual or semi-automatic.
DINITROL application equipment, and is suitable for either air-mixed or airless spraying.
- Type of film: oily, greasy
- Density at 23°C: 860 kg/m³
- Viscosity at 23°C, DIN 2: 60 s
- Dry matter content: 46 % by weight
- Flash point: 40°C
- Aromatic content in solvent: < 1 %
- Recommended film thickness wet: 30 μm
- Recommended layer thickness: 10 μm
- Drying time: 1 h
- Low temperature adhesion: < – 40°C
- Effect on car paint: none
- Removability: White Spirit
- Salt spray test: > 96 h
- Penetration 50 μm gap: > 70 mm